If you’re considering a minimally invasive way to boost your appearance, injectable lip fillers are a great option. Injectable lip fillers don’t require a long recovery time or a lot of downtime. Restylane Kysse is the newest FDA-approved lip filler on the market, and it’s now available at Wilson Dermatology & Skin Care.
What Is Restylane Kysse?
Restylane Kysse is a hyaluronic acid (HA) filler that uses XpresHAn technology to provide a flexible, natural, and long-lasting appearance. On average, results will last as long as a year.
Benefits of Restylane Kysse
Clinical trials demonstrated that Restylane Kysse has many benefits. It’s a stellar addition to the
lip filler options on the market and at Wilson Dermatology.
The many benefits of Restylane Kysse include:
- It’s long-lasting. In general, many lip fillers require touch-ups as frequently as every 3-6 months. Individuals seeking a low-maintenance lip filler option will be delighted to learn that Restylane Kysse is FDA-approved to last as long as a year.
- The procedure is relatively painless. Restylane Kysse uses XpresHAn technology to become part of your lip — not something floating inside them. The injectable also includes lidocaine to numb the injection site and provide a comfortable experience. It’s also injected with an ultra-fine needle.
- It’s cost-effective. Clinical trials demonstrated that patients needed less Restylane Kysse injected to achieve noticeable results.
- It’s a short procedure. Restylane Kysse injection can be finished in as little as 15-30 minutes, so it doesn’t take up a lot of time. There is no recovery time.
- It’s suitable for sensitive patients. Anyone who has had issues with other injectables may have better luck with Restylane Kysse. It is specially formulated for people with sensitive lips.
- You’ll experience an enhanced and youthful appearance. You’ll still be you with Restylane Kysse, but you will be an enhanced version of yourself. Lip fillers bring youth and brightness to your face.